Sunday 21 February 2016

More Cardiff Memories....

Rebecca has been in touch... as suspected the picture I'm using for the Cardiff branch may not be correct Do you or someone you know have any photo's of the exterior or interior?  If so please get in touch.

......You asked on your webpage if the small pic of a Cafe entrance was of the Cardiff Cafe
I'm pretty sure its not. The entrance in Cardiff was more retro looking, dark wood, dark, small curtained windows. 

I was only 5 or 6 when my mother and Gran used to take me, but the overall impression was of dark, intimate and rather posh - we had a cake stand brought to choose from, and overall the smell of roasting coffee was delicious. To this day, I refer to that smell as being like the Kardomah,  loved it in there but I don't think the Cardiff one is in your pic.

Best regards
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment