Saturday, 16 January 2010

Kardomah Preston

Preston's (old) Post office 1903
The (new) Post Office adjacent to the Market Square opened in 1903 replacing these offices, which as can be seen, were located directly to the left of the Gas Companies offices on Fishergate.

These premises were for a time occupied by the Kardomah Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment